WSQ ICDL Microsoft Word 2016 Basic
8.30am to 5.30pm
|SSG Funding Validity Period
1 Jul 2020 – 6 Jun 2023
| Course Fees:
S$390 (excl of G.S.T)
|Course Reference Number
Mode of Training
|2022 Course Dates
13 – 14 Jan 2022
10 – 11 Mar 2022
26 – 27 May 2022
14 – 15 Jul 2022
8 – 9 Sep 2022
10 – 11 Nov 2022
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Course Code||Full Course Fee
(inclusive of GST)
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident & Non-SME||SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy & SME|
|Non- PMET Courses||50% of course fees||70% of course fees|
|AVWSQ-WOR16Basic||S$417.30||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
This introductory course gets participants started with the following skills:
• Use Microsoft Word as a word processing application
• Use Microsoft Word for creating letters and documents and enhancing document content
• Use Microsoft Word features to create and manage output of documents
• Use Microsoft Word features to enhance documents
• Use Microsoft Word tools to enhance productivity
Section 1: Introduction to Microsoft Word
Section 2: Document Content Creation
Section 3: Formatting
Section 4: Table and Graphical Objects
Section 5: Mail Merge
Section 6: Spell check, Page Setup and Painting
Click Here for full course outline
Upon passing the relevant exams, candidates will be awarded with Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by ICDL® Asia, certified by SSG.
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding and must sit for all examinations if it leads to certification.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• For SSG-supported certifiable courses commencing from 1 October 2015, candidates need to sit for and pass examinations. Other claim eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
For Company-sponsored (SME) Students
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.