WSQ ICDL Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
8.30am to 5.30pm
|SSG Funding Validity Period
1 Jan 2019 – 5 Mar 2021
| Course Fees:
S$420 (excl of G.S.T)
|Skillsconnect Course Reference Number
Mode of Training
|2020 Course Dates
16 – 17 Jan 2020
19 – 20 Mar 2020
21 – 22 May 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|SDF Funding (All Singapore Citizen or PR & Non-SME)(inclusive of 7% GST)||90% Funding for SME(inclusive of 7% GST)||90% SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Funding(inclusive of 7% GST)||95% WTS Funding(inclusive of 7% GST)||Course Fee for Others(inclusive of 7% GST)|
|80% of course fees, capped at $17/hour||90% of course fees, capped at $25/hour||90% of course fees, capped at $25/hour|
|COURSE TITLE||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee||Full Course Fee|
|WSQ ICDL Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Advanced||S$177.40||S$71.40||S$71.40||S$50.40||S$449.40|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
An advanced course preparing participants to perform advanced presentation functions.
Participants will have the knowledge and application skills in using a presentation application at an advanced level. The skills include understanding presentation planning and design considerations, and using presentation application advanced features to produce advanced presentation outputs.
Upon passing the relevant exams, candidates will be awarded with Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by ICDL® Asia, certified by SSG.
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding and must sit for all examinations if it leads to certification.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• For SSG-supported certifiable courses commencing from 1 October 2015, candidates need to sit for and pass examinations. Other claim eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
For Company-sponsored (SME) Students
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.