WSQ ICDL Digital Marketing
8.30am to 5.30pm
|SSG Funding Validity Period
26 Sep 2019 to 25 Sep 2021
| Course Fees:
S$460 (excl of G.S.T)
|Skillsconnect Course Reference Number
Mode of Training
|2020 Course Dates
30 – 31 Mar 2020
14 – 15 Apr 2020
4 – 5 Jun 2020
2 – 3 Jul 2020
3 – 4 Sep 2020
5 – 6 Nov 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing.
• Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
• Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation.
• Recognise different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
• Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
• Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
• Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
• Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
Lesson 1 – Key Concepts
Lesson 2 – Planning
Lesson 3 – Web Presence Options
Lesson 4 – Website Considerations
Lesson 5 – Search Engine Optimisation
Lesson 6 – Social Media Marketing Considerations
Lesson 7 – Social Media Accounts
Lesson 8 – Using Social Media
Lesson 9 – Social Media Management Services
Lesson 10 – Social Media Marketing and Promotion
Lesson 11 – Social Media Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales
Lesson 12 – Online Advertising
Lesson 13 – E-mail Marketing
Lesson 14 – Mobile Marketing
Lesson 15 – Web Analytics
Lesson 16 – Social Media Insights
Lesson 17 – E-mail Marketing Analytics
Lesson 18 – Online Advertising Analytics
Click Here for full course outline
Upon passing the relevant exams, candidates will be awarded with Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by ICDL® Asia, certified by SSG.
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding and must sit for all examinations if it leads to certification.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• For SSG-supported certifiable courses commencing from 1 October 2015, candidates need to sit for and pass examinations. Other claim eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
For Company-sponsored (SME) Students
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.