WSQ ICDL Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
9.00am to 5.00pm
|SSG Funding Validity Period
1 Jan 2019 – 21 Apr 2021
S$450 (excl of G.S.T)
|Skillsconnect Course Reference Number
Mode of Training
|2020 Course Dates
30 – 31 Jan 2020
26 – 27 Mar 2020
28 – 29 May 2020
23 – 24 Jul 2020
24 – 25 Sep 2020
26 – 27 Nov 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
This course will be relevant to those whom need to apply skills and knowledge in a range of complex work activities related to web editing using Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 software.
Participants will have the knowledge of the concepts of web editing and skills in using a web authoring application. The skills include assessing the source code of a website to identify the common HTML mark-up tags used to structure and develop the layout of a web page, and using appropriate functions to design, enhance and publish a web page.
Module 1: Internet Concepts
Module 2: Web Publishing Formats
Module 3: Legal Issues for Web Publishing
Module 4: Basic Principles of HTML
Module 5: Common HTML Markup Tags
Module 6: Techniques to Plan and Design the Layout of a Web Page
Module 7: Concepts of Hyperlinks
Module 8: Concepts of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Module 9: Develop a Web Page
Module 10: Enhance Productivity
Module 11: Working with Text
Module 12: Format Paragraph
Module 13: Format Page Setup
Module 14: Create Hyperlinks
Module 15: Create Table Layout
Module 16: Create Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Module 17: Insert Images
Module 18: Create Forms
Module 19: Review Web Pages
Module 20: Requirements of Web Hosting Sites
Click Here for full course outline
Upon passing the relevant exams, candidates will be awarded with Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by ICDL® Asia, certified by SSG.
ICDL provides sample tests to enable potential candidates and employers to understand Web Editing in more depth and prepare for testing.
Please note: Answers are provided for the multiple choice questions of the sample papers, please refer to ICDL training materials for information on practical tasks.
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding and must sit for all examinations if it leads to certification.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• For SSG-supported certifiable courses commencing from 1 October 2015, candidates need to sit for and pass examinations. Other claim eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
For Company-sponsored (SME) Students
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.