WSQ – Data Visualisation with Microsoft Power BI
8.30am to 5.30pm,
8.30am – 5.50pm
|SSG Funding Validity Period
5 Dec 2021 – 4 Dec 2023
S$1,200 (excl of G.S.T)
|Course Reference Number
Mode of Training
|2022 Course Dates
10 – 12 Jan 2022
14 – 16 Feb 2022
7 – 9 Mar 2022
25 – 27 Apr 2022
30 May – 1 Jun 2022
11 – 13 Jul 2022
15 – 17 Aug 2022
12 – 14 Sep 2022
31 Oct – 2 Nov 2022
5 – 7 Dec 2022
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Full Course Fee
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident & Non-SME||SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy & SME|
|Non- PMET Courses||50% of course fees||70% of course fees|
|AVWSQ-PBI||S$1,284||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee|
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to analyze data with Power BI.
• Describe self-service BI
• Describe the Power BI suite of products
• Connect to data sources and optimize data models
• Shape and combine data from different sources
• Model data
• Create reports and manage solutions
• Describe the Power BI mobile app
Module 1: Introduction to Self-Service BI Solutions
Module 2: Explore what Power BI can do for you
Module 3: Analyze data with Power BI
Module 4: Get started building with Power BI
Module 5: Power BI Data
Module 6: Modeling Data
Module 7: Interactive Data Visualizations
Module 8: Exploring Data in Power BI
Module 9: Publish and share in Power BI
Module 10: Introduction to DAX
Click Here for full course outline
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding and must sit for all examinations if it leads to certification.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• For SSG-supported certifiable courses commencing from 1 October 2015, candidates need to sit for and pass examinations. Other claim eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
For Company-sponsored (SME) Students
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.