VMware vSphere: Design and Deploy Fast Track [V6]
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$6,900 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed uses digital courseware. You are required to bring your own device to access the digital manual.|
This extended-hours training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design and deploy a VMware vSphere® 6.0 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design and deploy a virtualization solution that is available, scalable, manageable, and secure. This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions. In this course, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project. You also deploy components of a completed vSphere design. This course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.0 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6.0.
• Assess the business and application requirements of the current environment
• Understand and apply a framework to a design
• Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
• Design and deploy the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design and deploy the virtual data center for an enterprise
• Design and deploy the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design and deploy the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
• Design and deploy virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
• Design and deploy security, management, and recoverability features for an enterprise
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Assessment
Module 3: Core Management Infrastructure
Module 4: Virtual Data Center Infrastructure
Module 5: Compute Infrastructure
Module 6: Storage Infrastructure
Module 7: Network Infrastructure
Module 8: Virtual Machine Infrastructure
Module 9: Infrastructure Security
Module 10: Infrastructure Management
Module 11: Infrastructure Recoverability
Click Here for full course outline
|VCP6-DCV Certification Requirements|
Will vSphere V5.x courses satisfy the VCP6-DCV certification upon passing the exam?
No, you must complete a vSphere V6 course to achieve certification if you do not hold a valid VCP certification, or if you hold a valid VCP5-DCV then we recommend you take the vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6.0].
Will earning VCP6-DCV certification re-certify my older VCP certification?
Yes, by passing the VCP6-DCV exam you will successfully re-certify.
Do I have to complete the requirements in the order listed?
No, however we strongly recommend that you do so. Also, please note that receiving authorization to take an exam does not imply that you meet the certification requirements in full.