SSG FUNDED COURSES (WSQ ACCREDITED)
SSG FUNDED COURSES
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Access 2016 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Excel 2016 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Word 2016 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Access 2013 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Excel 2013 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced (3 days)
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Word 2013 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Word 2013 Advanced (3 days)
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Basic
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Advanced
- WSQ ICDL Microsoft Project 2013
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Word 2016 Expert
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert
- Analysis with Excel 2016
- Power Functions in Excel 2016
- Effective Presentations with PowerPoint 2016
- Managing Word Documents and Publications with Word 2016
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Funding Eligibility for SSG subsidies:
• Candidate to achieve at least 75% attendance for all modules and pass/be competent for all relevant assessments.
• Candidate agrees to pay the course fee without any subsidy to Avantus if any of the criteria are not met or in any case that the funding is not approved by SSG.
• For all SSG Funded Courses, a course quality survey would be sent to trainees via an email link upon completion of course. The survey results collected by SSG will be aggregated and published as broad-level indicators on MySkillsFuture Portal.
• For company-sponsored candidates, company will need to submit training grant application to Avantus up to 30 days before the course start date, and no later than up to 30 days after the course start date.
• For more information on SSG subsidy
Funding Eligibility for WTS Funding:
• Candidate must be a Singapore Citizen aged 35 years and above
• Candidate to earn a monthly income of not more than S$2,000
• Candidate must be currently employed.
• Candidate to achieve at least 75% attendance for all modules and pass all relevant assessments.
• For more information on Workfare Training Support (WTS)
The Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national credential system that trains, develops, assesses and certifies skills and competencies for the workforce. As a continuing education and training (CET) system, WSQ supports the SkillsFuture movement to:
- Promote recognition of skills and competencies to facilitate progression, mastery and mobility;
- Promote holistic development of the workforce through technical and generic skills and competencies;
- Support economic development by professionalising skills and competencies to drive industry transformation, productivity and innovation efforts; and
- Encourage lifelong learning.
Training programmes developed under the WSQ system are based on skills and competencies validated by employers, unions and professional bodies. This process ensures existing and emerging skills and competencies that are in demand are used to inform training and development under WSQ. With the roll out of the Skills Frameworks* in 2016, the WSQ adopts the skills and competencies covered in the Skills Frameworks. The WSQ programmes are funded and quality-assured by SkillsFuture Singapore, which awards the WSQ certifications.
A competency-based system, designed to develop job role-specific skills and competencies, as well as generic skills and competencies that are required across job roles.
Does not require academic pre-requisites for entry and recognises prior learning, such as work experience and credentials. Available in bite-sized modules leading to the award of a Statement of Attainment, which an individual may acquire leading up to a full WSQ qualification.
Makes available skills and qualification pathways which align to the Skills Framework for the respective sectors.
Statements of Attainment and qualifications are quality assured and awarded by SkillsFuture Singapore and/or in partnership with established awarding bodies.
|Plan career and acquire new skills to enter a new sector or job roleUpgrade skills and advance career||Provide quality assured and industry-relevant training choicesGuide training and development planning||Articulate clear training outcomesDevelop and deliver training programmes that meet industry needs|
|Achieve qualifications and certifications that demonstrate skills sets to employers||Guide performance management||Obtain mark of recognition as an approved training provider of WSQ|
|Obtain portable credentials to improve employability and mobility||Strengthen in-house training capabilities|
|Assess and certify skills and competencies against industry established work standards||Facilitate recruitment of competent staff who are certified and equipped with the required skills and competencies|