SAS Viya and R Integration for Machine Learning
8.30am to 5.30pm
S$1,200 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
16 Sep 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
In this course, you learn to use the R API to take control of SAS Cloud Analytic Services (CAS) actions from Jupyter Notebook. You learn to upload data into the in-memory distributed environment, analyze data, and create predictive models in CAS using familiar R functionality via the SWAT (SAS Wrapper for Analytics Transfer) package. You then learn to download results to the client and use native R syntax to compare models.
• Use the R API in SAS Viya.
• Submit CAS actions from R.
• Manage, alter, and prepare data on the CAS server.
• Implement and compare machine learning models on the CAS server.
• Move data between the client and server.
• Use R syntax to wrap up CAS actions with functions and loops.
• Promote data to persist in memory.