SAS Viya and Python Intergration for Machine Learning
8.30am to 5.30pm
S$1,200 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
15 Sep 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
In this course, you learn to use the Python API to take control of SAS Cloud Analytic Services (CAS) actions from Jupyter Notebook. You learn to upload data into the in-memory distributed environment, analyze data, and create predictive models in CAS using familiar Python functionality via the SWAT (SAS Wrapper for Analytics Transfer) package. You then learn to download results to the client and use native Python syntax to compare models.
• Use the Python API in SAS Viya.
• Submit CAS actions from Python.
• Manage, alter, and prepare data on the CAS server.
• Implement and compare machine learning models on the CAS server.
• Move data between the client and server.
• Use Python syntax to wrap up CAS actions with functions and loops.
• Promote data to persist in memory.