SAS Viya Administration: Essentials
8.30am to 5.30pm
S$2,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
28 – 29 Sep 2020
21 – 22 Dec 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course introduces SAS administrators to SAS Viya 3.4. The course provides an overview of the SAS Viya architecture and shows how to perform essential SAS administration tasks using SAS Environment Manager and the command line interface.
The self-study e-learning includes:
• Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
• Virtual Lab time to practic
• Integrate SAS Viya with SAS 9.4.
• Start and stop SAS Viya servers and services.
• Manage users and groups in the SAS Viya environment.
• Integrate with an identity management server such as LDAP or Active Directory.
• Manage credential domains in SAS Viya.
• Manage data and content that are used in the SAS Viya environment.
• Maintain security on SAS Viya content and functionality.
• Back up your SAS Viya environment.
• Promote content from SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya 3.x to SAS Viya 3.4.