SAS Visual Statistics on SAS Viya: Interactive Model Building
8.30am to 5.30pm
S$2,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
30 Sep – 1 Oct 2020
10 – 11 Dec 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course introduces SAS Visual Statistics for building predictive models in an interactive, exploratory way. Exploratory model fitting is a critical step in modeling big data. This course is appropriate for users of SAS Visual Analytics in SAS Viya 8.3.
The self-study e-learning includes:
• Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
• Virtual Lab time to practice.
• Perform statistical analysis of data of any size.
• Create a report with pages.
• Determine useful preferences and settings.
• Create segments, or clusters, of input variables.
• Perform regression and logistic regression modeling.
• Perform decision tree modeling.
• Perform stratified model fitting.
• Perform model validation.
• Compare models.
• Generate score code.