SAS Visual Analytics 2 for SAS Viya: Advanced
8.30am to 5.30pm
S$1,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
20 – 24 Jan 2021
18 – 19 Mar 2021
24 – 25 May 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course describes advanced features of data preparation, analytics, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
The e-learning version of this course provides access to SAS Viya for Learners, which enables students to use the software to complete the practices.
• Organize content in SAS Drive.
• Restructure data for analytics (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Data Studio.
• Perform advanced analyses (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Visual Analytics.
• Create advanced data items using SAS Visual Analytics.
• Create advanced filters using SAS Visual Analytics.
• Create advanced interactive reports with parameters using SAS Visual Analytics.
Module 1: SAS Visual Analytics Overview
Module 2: Restructuring Data for Geographic Mapping
Module 3: Restructuring Data for Forecasting
Module 4: Performing Network Analysis
Module 5: Performing Path Analysis
Module 6: Performing Text Analytics
Module 7: Creating Advanced Data Items
Module 8: Creating Advanced Filters
Module 9: Using Parameters to Create Advanced Reports
Click Here for full course Outline