SAS SQL 1: Essentials
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$1,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
18 – 19 Feb 2021
7 – 8 Jun 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course teaches you how to process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Query and subset data.
• Summarize and present data.
• Combine tables using joins and set operators.
• Create and modify tables and views.
• Create data-driven macro variables using a query.
• Access DBMS data with SAS/ACCESS technology.