SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques & Efficiencies
8.30am to 5.30pm
S$2,500 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
27 – 28 Aug 2020
26 – 27 & 3 – 4 Sep 2020
9 – 10 Nov 2020
11 – 13 Nov 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course is for SAS programmers who want to learn advanced techniques within the DATA step and procedures. The course builds on the concepts that are presented in the SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques course.
Learn how to compare various SAS programming techniques that enable you to
• Use additional functions (LAG, FINDC/FINDW, and COUNT/COUNTC/COUNTW).
• Perform pattern matching using PRX functions.
• Process repetitive code, rotate data, and perform table lookups using arrays.
• Perform table lookups and sort data using hash and hash iterator objects.
• Create numeric templates using the FORMAT procedure.
• Create custom functions using the FCMP procedure.