SAS Programming 1: Essentials
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$2,200 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
4 – 6 Aug 2021
6 – 8 Sep 2021
6 – 8 Oct 2021
1 – 3 Nov 2021
1 – 3 Dec 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course is for users who want to learn how to write SAS programs to access, explore, prepare, and analyze data. It is the entry point to learning SAS programming for data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. It is a prerequisite to many other SAS courses. If you do not plan to write SAS programs and you prefer a point-and-click interface, you should attend the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting course.
Learn how to
• Use SAS Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide to write and submit SAS programs.
• Access SAS, Microsoft Excel, and text data.
• Explore and validate data.
• Prepare data by subsetting rows and computing new columns.
• Analyze and report on data.
• Export data and results to Excel, PDF, and other formats.
• Use SQL in SAS to query and join tables.