SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$1,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
18 – 19 Feb 2021
4 – 5 Mar 2021
17 – 18 Jun 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course focuses on using the SAS macro facility to design, write, and debug macro programs, with an emphasis on understanding how programs that contain macro code are processed.
Learn how to
• Perform text substitution in SAS code.
• Use macro variables and macro functions.
• Automate and customize the production of SAS code.
• Conditionally or iteratively construct SAS code.
• Write self-modifying, data-driven programs.