SAS Data Integration Studio: Fast Track
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$3,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
14 – 25 & 21 – 25 Sep 2020
21 – 22 & 28 – 29 Sep 2020
5 – 9 Oct 2020
2 – 6 Nov 2020
14 – 18 Dec 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course covers the content of both SAS Data Integration Studio: Essentials and SAS Data Integration Studio: Additional Topics. It introduces and expands the knowledge of SAS Data Integration Studio and includes topics for registering sources and targets; creating and working with jobs; and working with transformations. This course also provides information about working with slowly changing dimensions, working with the Loop transformations, and defining new transformations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Register source data and target tables.
• Create jobs and explore the functionality of the Job Editor.
• Work with a variety of transformations.
• Work with slowly changing dimensions.
• Work with Loop transformations.
• Create new transformations.
• Examine impact analysis.
• Examine exporting and importing of metadata.
• Establish checkpoints in a job flow.
• Deploy jobs for scheduling.
• Deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Creating Metadata for Source Data
Module 3: Creating Metadata for Target Data
Module 4: Creating Metadata for Jobs
Module 5: Additional Features for Jobs
Module 6: Orion Star Case Study
Module 7: Working with Loop Transformations
Module 8: Creating Custom Transformations
Module 9: Working with the Table Loader Transformation
Module 10: Working with Databases
Module 11: Additional Topics for SAS Data Integration Studio Users
Module 12: Deploying Jobs
Click Here for full course Outline