Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$4,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
20 – 23 Jul 2020
17 – 20 Aug 2020
21- 24 Sep 2020
19 – 22 Oct 2020
15 – 19 Nov 2020
14 – 17 Dec 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294) teaches the skills needed to manage large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently. You will learn the techniques needed to use Ansible® to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.
• Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node
• Create and manage inventories of managed hosts, as well as prepare them for Ansible automation
• Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line
• Write Ansible Playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts
• Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts, and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault
• Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code
• Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible
Module 1: Introduce Ansible
Module 2: Deploy Ansible
Module 3: Implement playbooks
Module 4: Managed variables and facts
Module 5: Implement task control
Module 6: Deploy files to managed hosts
Module 7: Managed large project
Module 8: Simplify playbooks with roles
Module 9: Troubleshoot Ansible
Module 10: Automate Linux Administration tasks
Click Here for full course outline
More than two decades ago, Red Hat had a spark of an idea—a vision for developing better software. Then and now, collaboration with an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners creates the perfect foundation for the future of IT—Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
Redhat believe open, hybrid technology is the future of IT. The operating system for the cloud is open source. Hybrid IT is a reality in every organization, and ultimately, open technology gives you control over today’s trends and your own future.