Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$4,000(excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
29 Mar – 1 Apr 2021
12 – 15 Apr 2021
4 – 7 May 2021
28 Jun – 1 Jul 2021
12 – 15 Jul 2021
2 – 5 Aug 2021
6 – 9 Sep 2021
25 – 28 Oct 2021
22 – 25 Nov 2021
6 – 9 Dec 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Manage security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems deployed in bare-metal, virtual, and cloud environments
Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415) is designed for security administrators and system administrators who need to manage the secure operation of servers running Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, whether deployed on physical hardware, as virtual machines, or as cloud instances.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible® Engine 2.5, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2, and Red Hat Insights.
Maintaining security of computing systems is a process of managing risk through the implementation of processes and standards backed by technologies and tools. In this course, you will learn about resources that can be used to help you implement and comply with your security requirements.
• Analyze and remediate system compliance using OpenSCAP and SCAP Workbench, employing and customizing baseline policy content provided with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Monitor security-relevant activity on your systems with the kernel’s audit infrastructure.
• Explain and implement advanced SELinux techniques to restrict access by users, processes, and virtual machines.
• Confirm the integrity of files and their permissions with AIDE.
• Prevent unauthorized USB devices from being used with USBGuard.
• Protect data at rest but provide secure automatic decryption at boot using NBDE.
• Proactively identify risks and misconfigurations of systems and remediate them with Red Hat Insights.
• Analyze and remediate compliance at scale with OpenSCAP, Red Hat Insights, Red Hat Satellite, and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Module 1: Manage security and risk
Module 2: Automate configuration and remediation with Ansible
Module 3: Protect data with LUKS and NBDE
Module 4: Restrict USB device access
Module 5: Control authentication with PAM
Module 6: Record system events with audit
Module 7: Monitor file system changes
Module 8: Mitigate risk with SELinux
Module 9: Manage compliance with OPENSCAP
Module 10: Automate compliance with Red Hat Satellite
Module 11: Analyze and remediate issue with Red Hat Insights
Module 12: Perform a comprehensive review
Click Here for full course Outline