Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$3,600 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
20 – 23 Jan 2020
17 – 20 Feb 2020
16 – 19 Mar 2020
20 -23 Apr 2020
26 – 29 May 2020
15 -18 Jun 2020
20 – 23 Jul 2020
11 – 14 Aug 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
In this course, you will learn how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster. Whether writing container-native applications or migrating existing applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
• Deploy applications to an OpenShift cluster and manage them with the command line client and the web console.
• Design and build containers for applications for successful deployment to an OpenShift cluster.
• Publish container images to an enterprise registry.
• Build containerized applications using the Source-to-Image facility.
• Create applications using OpenShift templates.
• Extract a service from a monolithic application and deploy it to the cluster as a microservice.
• Migrate applications to run on an OpenShift cluster.
Module 1: Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
Module 2: Design containerized applications for OpenShift
Module 3: Publish enterprise container images
Module 4: Build applications
Module 5: Customize Source-to-Image builds
Module 6: Create applications from OpenShift templates
Module 7: Manage application deployments
Module 8: Migrate applications to OpenShift
Click Here for full course Outline