Red Hat JBOSS Application Administration II
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$4,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
18 – 21 Jan 2021
16 – 19 Feb 2021
15 – 18 Mar 2021
19 – 22 Apr 2021
31 May – 3 Jun 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Learn about clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course for JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
After completing this course, students learn how to:
• Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components
• Learn about clustering with an emphasis on tuning
• Deploy to production and cloud environments
• Script with CLI
• Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform
• Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system
• Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces
More than two decades ago, Red Hat had a spark of an idea—a vision for developing better software. Then and now, collaboration with an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners creates the perfect foundation for the future of IT—Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
Redhat believe open, hybrid technology is the future of IT. The operating system for the cloud is open source. Hybrid IT is a reality in every organization, and ultimately, open technology gives you control over today’s trends and your own future.