Microsoft Word 2013 Expert
8.30am to 5.30pm
| Course Fees:
S$650 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
12 – 14 Apr 2021
7 – 9 Jun 2021
16 – 18 Aug 2021
18 – 20 Oct 2021
27 – 29 Dec 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
The Microsoft Word 2013 Expert teaches the information worker how to use a variety of intermediate and advanced features to create and format business documents such as online forms, and personalized mailings; include reference tables; manage multiple documents; and customize various Word elements. Some topics will review core skill sets and will then be discussed in more detail, exploring at a higher level different options that can be chosen or applied for the skill set.
• Set tracking options
• Limit authors
• Restrict editing
• Track changes and manage comments
• Resolve multi-document style conflicts
• Combine multiple versions
• Delete document draft versions
• Remove personal information (metadata)
• Mark a document as final
• Protect a document with a password
• Use wildcards to find or replace searches
• Set advanced layout options
• Create or break section links
• Create custom styles
• Customize existing styles
• Create character-specific styles
• Create custom field formats
• Create and manage building blocks
• Create and modify colors or fonts for themes
• Create and modify templates
• Organize styles, Quick Parts, or macros from one document/template to another
• Link to external data
• Understand what the main document and recipient list are
• Perform a simple mass mailing task
• Insert fields into a blank form
• Use a customized form with fill-in fields
• Lock a form to fill-in fields only
• Create outlines, promote or demote text
• Set up a master document with subdocuments
• Create a table of contents or table of authorities
• Mark index entries and then create the index
• Look at advanced reference options for captions, footnotes/endnotes, or citations
• Configure language options in documents
• Add Alt-text on document elements
• Use accessibility tools with documents
• Apply global content standards
• Manage multiple options for +Body and +Heading fonts
• Modify tab order in various elements and objects
Participants who complete this course will have reviewed all of the exam objectives and be prepared to take the Microsoft Word 2013 Expert Exams #77-425 and #77-426. Successful completion of the certification exam provides a competitive advantage by validating the knowledge and skill sets for individuals who may be seeking employment or further job opportunities in their careers.
Module 1: Reviewing Documents
Module 2: Applying Advanced Formatting
Module 3: Customizing Document Elements
Module 4: Working with Forms
Module 5: Working with Large Documents
Module 6: Setting Up Global Accessibility
Click Here for full course outline
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.
|Eligible Courses||Type of Course||All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||Singapore Citizens|
|Aged ≥ 40 years||Aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $1,900/month|
|Non-Certifiable Courses approved by SSG||All||$2/hour|
* For Company-sponsored (SME) Students Only
Brand your business-class email address with your company name to build name recognition, and market your business with customized marketing materials that are easy to create. Connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications—always the latest versions—let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time.