Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
8.30am to 5.30pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
| Course Fees:
S$650 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
19 – 21 Aug 2019
14 – 16 Oct 2019
2 – 4 Dec 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
This Microsoft PowerPoint teaches the information worker how to create and manage presentations using a variety of core and intermediate features. Some topics may appear to be basic skill sets but are discussed in more detail, exploring at a higher level different options that can be chosen or applied for that skill set.
Participants who complete this course will have reviewed all of the exam objectives and be prepared to take the Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Exam #77-422. Successful completion of the certification exam provides a competitive advantage by validating the knowledge and skill sets for individuals who may be seeking employment or further job opportunities in their careers.
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Working with Slides
Module 3: Working with Text
Module 4: Working with Charts and Tables
Module 5: Adding Multimedia Elements
Module 6: Enhancing Presentations
Module 7: Preparing the Slide Show
Module 8: Sharing Presentations
Click Here for full course outline
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.
|Eligible Courses||Type of Course||All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||Singapore Citizens|
|Aged ≥ 40 years||Aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $1,900/month|
|Non-Certifiable Courses approved by SSG||All||$2/hour|
* For Company-sponsored (SME) Students Only
Brand your business-class email address with your company name to build name recognition, and market your business with customized marketing materials that are easy to create. Connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications—always the latest versions—let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time.