JMP® Software: Custom Design of Experiments
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$1,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2020 Course Dates
27 – 28 Aug 2020
19 – 20 Nov 2020
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course offers a fresh perspective about designing experiments through state-of-the-art features in JMP. This course specifically focuses on the principles of designing an experiment and how to use all of them to achieve an optimal design.
After completing this course students will be able to:
• Use custom design for any experiment.
• Choose appropriate criteria for optimal design.
• Effectively and efficiently test factor effects or predict responses.
• Augment existing experiments to address new questions.
• Design and analyze experiments with hard-to-change factors.
• Eliminate noise from nuisance factors.
• Find best factor settings to achieve desired response levels.