ICDL Data Analytics
8.30am to 5.30pm
S$480 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
25 – 26 Feb 2021
29 – 30 Apr 2021
24 – 25 Jun 2021
26 – 27 Aug 2021
28 – 29 Oct 2021
16 – 17 Dec 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed is a Microsoft Digital Class (DMOC Class). You are required to bring your own device.|
|Course Code||Full Course Fee
(inclusive of GST)
|Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident & Non-SME||SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy & SME|
|Non- PMET Courses||80% of course fees, capped at $17 per hour||90% of course fees, capped at $25 per hour|
|ICDL-DA||S$513.60||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
This module gives you the essential knowledge and skills relating to key data analytics concepts, statistical analysis, data set summarisation and data visualization. Developed with input from subject matter experts, it develops a knowledge of key concepts and a practical understanding of how to use data analytics in business. Once you have developed the skills and knowledge set out in this course, you will be able to become certified in an international standard in this area – ICDL Data Analytics – Foundation.
• Understand the key concepts relating to the application of data analytics in business.
• Understand and apply key statistical analysis concepts.
• Import data into a spreadsheet and prepare it for analysis using data cleansing and filtering techniques.
• Summarise data sets using pivot tables and pivot charts.
• Understand and apply data visualization techniques and tools.
• Create and share reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool.
Lesson 1 – Key Concepts
Lesson 2 – Statistical Analysis
Lesson 3 – Importing Data Sets
Lesson 4 – Shaping Data Sets
Lesson 4 – Shaping Data Sets (Continuation)
Lesson 5 – Filtering Data Sets
Lesson 6 – Pivot Table Data
Lesson 7 – Pivot Table Frequency Analysis
Lesson 8 – Filtering Pivot Tables
Lesson 9 – Using Pivot Charts
Lesson 10 – Data Visualization Tools
Lesson 11 – Creating Basic Data Visualizations
Lesson 12 – Creating Additional Data Visualizations
Lesson 13 – Publishing and Sharing
Click Here For Course Outline
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding and must sit for all examinations if it leads to certification.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• For SSG-supported certifiable courses commencing from 1 October 2015, candidates need to sit for and pass examinations. Other claim eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
For Company-sponsored (SME) Students
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.