Iasa Associate Certified Software Architecture (CITA-A)
9.00am to 5.00pm
S$4,200(excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
Dates available on request
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
The aim of the Iasa Software Architecture training is to transform an IT professional into an expert in many categories, with hands-on experience traversing multiple industries and disciplines.
At the end of this course you will have: a clear understanding of the four primary aspects of solution architecture and the aptitude for working with critical stakeholders to deliver the solutions; mastered a variety of hardware platforms including mainframes, distributed platforms, desktops and mobile devices; grasped the inner-workings of a host of operating systems and databases.
You shall be the communication expert to the stakeholders while working within the team throughout project lifecycles to ensure appropriate delivery of technology strategies.
• Functioning as project delivery architect using common, proven techniques and procedures.
• Establishment solution architecture for midsize to large projects.
• Standard measurement metrics and quality attributes.
• The concepts of architecture tools and how they integrate with the SDLC.
• Development and delivery of solutions and communication strategies based on sound value management techniques.
• Managing the expectations of stakeholders and key team members.