Iasa Architecture Core (CITA-F)
9.00am to 5.00pm
S$3,800(excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
Dates available on request
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Thousands of professionals of all backgrounds take in this course every year. The materials covered are based on Iasa’s IT Architecture Body of Knowledge (ITABoK). The ITABok is a public archive of IT Architecture best practices, skills and knowledge developed from the experience of individual and corporate members of Iasa, the world’s largest association of IT Architecture professionals.
From the lecture, participants learn to apply skills from the five pillars of ITABok, distinguish the concepts, principles, contexts, roles and scope of architecture, and recognize IT’s business values.
In as many as 22 action-packed classroom workshops, participants work in groups on real-world case studies and present their results for critique by the instructors and their peers; in the process learn the practical skills of setting up an Enterprise Architecture Office (EAO), selecting and prioritising IT projects, assigning resources, and creating values to stakeholders.
• Apply ITABoK skill sets to the creation of technology strategic values for the business with tangible IT Architecture return on investment (ITA-ROI) modelling technique.
• Apply the five core IT architecture skills from an IT Architecture perspective.
• Select and prioritise IT Architecture projects based on business cases.
• Create and review business cases based on tangible and intangible values.
• Assign projects to IT Architects based on IT prioritisation techniques.
• Create IT Architecture blueprint for both generic and specific IT Architecture based on views and viewpoints that address stakeholder’s concerns.
• Manage IT Architecture deliverables through stakeholder’s communication technique.
• Manage IT Architecture life cycle processes.
Module 1: IT Architecture & IT Architects
Module 2: Design Skills
Module 3: IT Environment Skills
Module 4: Quality Attributes Skills
Module 5: Business Technology Strategy Skills
Module 6: Human Dynamic Skills
Module 7: IT Architecture Project Selection
Module 8: IT Architecture Blueprint Creation
Module 9: IT Architecture Delivery
Module 10: IT Architecture Management
Click Here for full course outline