Iasa Associate Certified Business Architecture (CITA-A)
9.00am to 5.00pm
S$4,200(excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
Dates available on request
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
The Iasa Business Architecture training is a platform from which professional architects develop specialist skills in business valuation of technology and human dynamics.
At the end of the course participants will evolve into business technology strategists who can expertly model, analyse and reason about structural and financial aspects of a business. With a newfound ability to trace business events throughout the organisation in terms of information, funds and goods flows, they shall find themselves in the driver’s seat for translating vision, business model and set of goals into appropriate structures of processes, capabilities and organisational units.
• Participate in business requirement gathering sessions, document the requirements and communicate them to multiple groups associated with each project.
• Document how the business is structured to support the technology portions of a business strategy.
• Facilitate development and refinement of business strategies and goals.
• Design and optimize strategies for maximizing growth, productivity and other strategic business intentions.
• Within the scope of a given project, assist in the determination of functional capabilities, supporting applications, systems of involvement, and adverse or lateral impacts.
• Balance the opportunities and risks associated with dynamic and uncertain changes in industry attractiveness and competitive position.
• Set up and manage methods for evaluating complex investments especially in the technology space.