Business Technology Strategy (BTS)
9.00am to 5.00pm
S$3,900(excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
Dates available on request
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Business Technology Strategy (BTS) is one of our most popular courses, with participation by hundreds of professionals across a broad range of backgrounds and industries.
Too often architects learn to create values for the business through trial and error, creating risks to themselves and their employers in the process.
With BTS training we can put a stop to that. BTS is designed to give you and your team all the tools needed to lift architecture from a mere ‘documentation’ process to the fruition of true business capabilities. Participants will be equipped with the knowledge and key strategic skills to demonstrate the values of architecture and technology from the moment they begin work through the full range of enterprise lifecycle programs.
• Identify key internal and external business drivers for executive sponsors.
• Map out the values of Architecture and Technology Strategy to the Business.
• Prioritise investments and create P&L statements for a project.
• Create the taxonomy of frameworks and methodologies for use at the maturity level of an organisation.
• Drive effective Knowledge Management and apply best practices in making enterprise strategic decisions.
• Create Stakeholder Communication Strategy, and to map and manage a successful Engagement Model for fostering strong and trusted relationships.