ArchiMate 3.0 Foundation & Certified
9.00am to 5.00pm
S$3,100(excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
Dates available on request
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
The Open Group ArchiMate® 3 is an open universal modelling language for Enterprise Architecture supported in use by myriad tool vendors and consulting firms. ArchiMate® 3 presents in an unambiguous way standardised EA diagrams to visualise, describe and analyse the whole range of architecture domains including their various dependencies and relationships.
In this course you will learn the principles and concepts behind the ArchiMate® 3 EA notational language and apply them to The Open Group TOGAF standard framework. They are the methodology and framework with which architects can represent the views and concerns of all stakeholders (especially those impacted by the change process) on the way to improving business efficiency.
• The core concepts of ArchiMate® 3 and their application in the context of TOGAF standard.
• The aspects and layers in ArchiMate® 3 (Application layer, Business layer, Technology layer) and their inter-relationship.
• The application of ArchiMate® 3 concepts to the Motivation Extension and the Implementation and Migration Extension.
• The applicability of ArchiMate® 3 in conjunction with BPMN and UML languages.
• Flexible approach encompassing the views and concerns of all stakeholders, particularly the ones most affected by the change process.