Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$2,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
28 – 30 Jul 2021
13 – 15 Sep 2021
24 – 26 Nov 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course covers the skills that are required to assemble analysis flow diagrams using the rich tool set of SAS Enterprise Miner for both pattern discovery (segmentation, association, and sequence analyses) and predictive modeling (decision tree, regression, and neural network models). This course is appropriate for SAS Enterprise Miner 5.3 up to 15.1.
• Define a SAS Enterprise Miner project and explore data graphically.
• Modify data for better analysis results.
• Build and understand predictive models such as decision trees and regression models.
• Compare and explain complex models.
• Generate and use score code.
• Apply association and sequence discovery to transaction data.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Accessing and Assaying Prepared Data
Module 3: Introduction to Predictive Modeling: Predictive Modeling Fundamentals and Decision Trees
Module 4: Introduction to Predictive Modeling: Regressions
Module 5: Introduction to Predictive Modeling: Neural Networks and Other Modeling Tools
Module 6: Model Assessment
Module 7: Model Implementation
Module 8: Introduction to Pattern Discovery
Module 9: Special Topics
Module 10: Case Studies
Click Here for full course Outline