Advanced Development with TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Container Edition 2.x
9:00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$1,120 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
Dates available on request
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
TIBCO BusinessWorks™ Container Edition is used to build and deploy cloud-native applications to Docker or Cloud Foundry™. This interactive course is a follow-on to BWC401 and continues to explore development details for containerized applications.
Attendees work with shared modules and use them as binary modules. Other discussions hands-on labs provide an insight into working with containers and debugging running applications. Configuring circuit breakers for a service provides a glimpse into the fail over capabilities, and unit testing using assertions shows how test cases can be built and used at design time. Finally, a discussion on security capabilities demonstrates how to define security based on your needs and test your setup.
• Review TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition features
• Examine appropriate usage of shared modules
• Discuss design time and run time debugging options
• Explain configuration and usage of circuit breakers
• Explore unit testing details
• Describe security choices for internal and external communication