Advanced Automation: Red Hat Ansible Best Practices
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$4,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2021 Course Dates
19 – 22 Apr 2021
31 May – 3 Jun 2021
14 -17 Jun 2021
26 – 29 Jul 2021
23 – 26 Aug 2021
20 – 23 Sep 2021
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Advanced Automation: Red Hat Ansible Best Practices (DO447) is for experienced Red Hat® Ansible® Automation users who want to take their Ansible skills to the next level, enabling scalable design and operation of Ansible Automation in the enterprise. You will explore better ways to automate tasks and use Red Hat Ansible Engine effectively, as well as how to leverage advanced features of Ansible to perform more complex tasks. You will also learn how to install and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally coordinate your use of Ansible, control access to hosts and systems, and manage Ansible workflows through the web interface and the Red Hat Ansible Tower API.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation (Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8 / Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.5) and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 8.
• Investigate recommended practices for effective and efficient automation with Ansible.
• Perform rolling updates with your Ansible Automation operations.
• Use advanced features of Ansible to work with data, including filters and plugins.
• Control applications through their REST API with Ansible Playbooks.
• Implement Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally coordinate and scale Red Hat Ansible Automation.
• Leverage capabilities of Red Hat Ansible Tower to manage complex automation workflows.
• Implement a CI/CD pipeline for your automation with Git and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Module 1: Develop with recommended practices
Module 2: Manage inventories
Module 3: Manage task execution
Module 4: Transform data with filters and plugins
Module 5: Coordinate rolling updates
Module 6: Install and access Red Hat Ansible Tower
Module 7: Manage access with users and teams
Module 8: Manage inventories and credentials
Module 9: Manage projects and launching Ansible jobs
Module 10: Construct advanced job workflows
Module 11: Communicate with APIs using Ansible
Module 12: Manage advanced inventories
Module 13: Create a simple CI/CD pipeline with Ansible Tower
Module 14: Maintain Ansible Tower
Module 15: Perform a comprehensive review
Click Here for full course Outline