WSQ ICDL Adobe Photoshop CS6
8.30am to 5.30pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$400 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
2 – 3 May 2019
27 – 28 Jun 2019
25 – 26 Jul 2019
22 – 23 Aug 2019
19 – 20 Sep 2019
17 – 18 Oct 2019
16 – 17 Dec 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Course Code||Course Fee Before Funding||80% Of course fees capped at $17/hour for Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents||90% Funding for SME||90% SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Funding||95% WTS Funding||Course Fee for Others|
|90% of course fees, capped at $50/hour for PME level courses||90% of course fees, capped at $50/hour for PME level courses|
|AVWSQ-APSCS6||$428||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee||Subsidised Course Fee||Full Course Fee|
|Inclusive of 7% GST|
|Duration2 days, 16 hours||2-3||27-28||25-26||22-23||19-20||17-18|
|Weekday Schedules9am – 5pm|
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
This course will be relevant to those whom need to apply skills and knowledge in a range of complex work activities related to image editing using Adobe Photoshop CS6 software.
Participants will have the knowledge of the concepts of image editing and the skills in using an image editing application. The skills include capturing an image, using appropriate functions to create and edit an image, and preparing an image for printing.
Module 1: Image Concepts
Module 2: Graphic Formats
Module 3: Colour Concepts
Module 4: Capturing Images
Module 5: Creating Images
Module 6: Enhancing Productivity
Module 7: Settings
Module 8: Selection Techniques
Module 9: Image Manipulation
Module 10: Layers
Module 11: Working with Text
Module 12: Effects and Filters
Module 13: Drawing Tools
Module 14: Painting Tools
Module 15: Preparing Output
Click Here for full course outline
Upon passing the relevant exams, candidates will be awarded with Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by ICDL® Asia, certified by SSG.
ICDL provides sample tests to enable potential candidates and employers to understand Image Editing in more depth and prepare for testing.
Please note: Answers are provided for the multiple choice questions of the sample papers, please refer to ICDL training materials for information on practical tasks.
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding and must sit for all examinations if it leads to certification.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• For SSG-supported certifiable courses commencing from 1 October 2015, candidates need to sit for and pass examinations. Other claim eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
For Company-sponsored (SME) Students
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.