Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$1,800 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
13 – 15 Aug 2019
4 – 6 Nov 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed is a Microsoft Digital Class (DMOC Class). You are required to bring your own device.|
This three-day instructor-led course provides students moving from earlier releases of SQL Server with an introduction to the new features in SQL Server 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2016
• Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server performance
• Describes new and enhanced features in SQL Server security
• Describe what’s new in SQL Server Availability and Scalability
• Describe new and enhanced features in reporting and PowerBI in SQL Server 2016
• Describe new and enhanced data access features
• Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server OLAP
• Describe new SQL Server cloud functionality
Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2016
Module 2: What’s New in SQL Server Performance
Module 3: What’s New in SQL Server Security?
Module 4: What’s New in SQL Server Availability and Scalability?
Module 5: What’s New in SQL Server Reporting and BI
Module 6: What’s New in SQL Server Data Access?
Module 7: New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server OLAP
Module 8: What’s New for SQL Server in the Cloud?
Click Here for full course Outline