Red Hat JBOSS Fuse with Red Hat JBOSS A-MQ and Camel
9:00am to 5.00pm
S$6,000 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
31 Jul – 1 Aug 2019
14 – 18 Oct 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
Learn the skills you need to develop and implement enterprise integration patterns (EIP) using Camel, and see how to deploy EIPs in Red Hat JBoss Fuse—an enterprise service buse (ESB) built on Apache ServiceMix. In addition, learn how to use Red Hat JBoss A-MQ—a messaging platform based on Apache Camel.
After completing this course, students learn how to:
• Core concepts of OSGi-based deployment and design
• How to rapidly implement, test, and debug EIPs
• Overview of advanced EIPs
• Fundamentals of message-oriented middleware (MOM), JMS concepts, and enhancements to JMS by Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
• Numerous broker topologies
• Performance-tuning techniques
• Configuration management using Fabric
More than two decades ago, Red Hat had a spark of an idea—a vision for developing better software. Then and now, collaboration with an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners creates the perfect foundation for the future of IT—Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
Redhat believe open, hybrid technology is the future of IT. The operating system for the cloud is open source. Hybrid IT is a reality in every organization, and ultimately, open technology gives you control over today’s trends and your own future.