Programming in C#
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$3,000 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
13 – 16 Aug 2019 (9am-7pm)
7 – 11 Oct 2019
2 – 6 Dec 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed is a Microsoft Digital Class (DMOC Class). You are required to bring your own device to access the digital manual.|
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
The course introduces many of the techniques and technologies employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications, including:
• Building new data types
• Handling events
• Programming the user interface
• Accessing a database
• Using remote data
• Performing operations asynchronously
• Integrating with unmanaged code
• Creating custom attributes
• Encrypting and decrypting data.
At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of C# and how to use it to develop .NET Framework 4.5 applications.
This course uses Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the core syntax and features of C#
• Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications
• Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application
• Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections
• Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods
• Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats
• Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data
• Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data
• Build a graphical user interface by using XAML
• Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations
• Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application
• Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions
• Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption
Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
Module 7: Accessing a Database
Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
Click Here for full course Outline
NOTE: The official practice test is available for this exam, you may sign up the practice test as an add-on to your certification package.
Practice Test 70-483
This practice test contains 150 questions and robust explanations.
Candidates for the 70-483 exam are professionals who have at least one year of programming experience developing applications by using C#. Candidates for this exam should have experience working with a variety of programming features such as data collections, arrays, classes, methods, and expressions.
By passing exam 70-483, you earn the Programming in C# Specialist certification.
Passing Exam 70-483 counts as credit toward this certification:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Windows Store Apps using C#
Master the 70-483 Programming in C# content and be ready for exam day success – quickly – with this practice test.
70-483 test contains 150 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Manage Program Flow – 37 questions
- Create and Use Types – 35 questions
- Debug Applications and Implement Security – 38 questions
- Implement Data Access – 40 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- C# 5.0 in a Nutshell
- Microsoft TechNet
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you’ll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Web, mobile, and cloud development tools
- Build apps for Windows, Android, and iOS
- Integrated designers, editors, debuggers, and profilers
- Ability to deploy, debug, and manage Microsoft Azure services
- Thousands of extensions, from PHP to gaming
- Availability for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- First-class support for ASP.NET 5 and Node.js
- Ability to write code in your favorite programming language
- Intelligent code authoring, understanding, and navigation
- Debugging and Git support at your fingertips