Office 365 For End Users
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$300 (excl of G.S.T)
|2018 Course Dates
Dates available on request
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.Candidates will be assessed through Theory test, Practical test and reviews.|
This course is designed to take Office 365 subscribers through an overview of Microsoft Office 365 basic workloads to include the Office 365 portal and sign in process, an overview of the Office 365 general services to include email, Skype for Business, OneDrive and SharePoint usage. It is a session to help customer maximise their Office 365 subscriptions and start upgrading user and team productivity with this cloud platform.
Module 1: Get started with Office 365
• What is Office 365?
• What’s new in Office 365?
• The Office 365 Start Page
• Office 365 User Administration
• Sign in to your new Office 365 account
• Install Office on your PC or Mac with Office 365*
Module 2: Exchange Online / Email
• Getting started in Outlook Web App for Office 365
• Notifications, navigation, and settings
• Open an item in a separate window
• Working offline
• Setting Out of Office Replies –
• Web App Email Signature
• Checking Email Quota
• Email Management
• Calendar Overview
• Difference between Outlook Web App and Outlook Client
Module 3: SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
• Get started with SharePoint Online
• Basic tasks that users can perform in SharePoint Online
• Newsfeed and Social Features
• Working with Lists
• Microsoft OneDrive for Business
• Document Library Overview
• Creating Sites
Module 4: Skype for Business Online
• Basic Tasks in Skype for Business
Your go-to Office—anywhere
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications —always the latest versions—let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time.
Tools for the professional
Brand your business-class email address with your company name to build name recognition, and market your business with customized marketing materials that are easy to create. Connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
Tools for teamwork
With 1 TB of storage per user, you’ll have plenty of space for all your files. Plus, because your files are stored online, you can share with people in or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to. And with multi-party HD video, content sharing, and shared calendars, you’ll always be in sync with your team.