Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$2,500 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
14 – 16 Aug 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed is a Microsoft Digital Class (DMOC Class). You are required to bring your own device.|
This course provides participants with a detailed hands-on experience of setting up, customizing, configuring and maintaining the CRM components of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Attendees of this course will gain an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics 365 security model, learn how to customize the Dynamics 365 framework, create and maintain powerful workflows and business process flows and use solutions to package and deploy customizations across multiple Dynamics 365 environments.
The course applies to both Business and Enterprise Editions of Dynamics 365 as well as Online and On-premise deployments. The July 2017 V9 release of Dynamics 365 is considered and course objectives map directly to the MB2-716 certification exam.
All of our courses have been quality tested by ProCert Courseware Testing.
For further information about this course or to view our complimenting Dynamics 365 courses please visit our website at www.ttsolutions.com.au.
• Understand the features and tools that exist in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customizers
• Be aware of integrating complimenting Microsoft products such as SharePoint, Skpe for Business and Exchange
• Undertake and carry out the initial setup and configuration required in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment
• Design and configure a comprehensive Security model using the inbuilt tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Customize the Dynamics 365 schema by creating custom Entities, Fields and Relationships
• Design custom Information Forms, Quick View Forms, Quick Create Forms and System Views
• Create System Charts, Dashboards and Interactive Experience Dashboards
• Create and manage Business Rules using the Business Rule Designer
• Plan, design and implement best practice Workflow, Business Process Flows and Custom Actions
• Be able to apply best practice methodology using Unmanaged and Managed Solutions to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations and patches
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Initial Setup and Configuration
Module 3: Security
Module 4: Creating and Managing Entities
Module 5: Customizing Fields
Module 6: Customizing Relationships and Mappings
Module 7: Customizing Forms, Views and Visualizations
Module 8: Processes: Workflows, Business Process Flows and Custom Actions
Module 9: Solution Management
Click Here for full course outline