Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services
8.30am to 5.30pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$4,500(excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course is a five-day course that is designed to help participants prepare for the Cisco CCNP SP certification. The SPEDGE course is a component of the CCNP SP curriculum.
The SPEDGE course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of service provider VPN solutions. The goal is to train professionals to enable service provider point of presence to provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs. The SPEDGE training reinforces the instruction by providing participants with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement VPNs within their networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network.
• Describe the VPN technologies that are used in the service provider environment and the MPLS VPN peer-to-peer architecture
• Describe the implementation steps that are needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in the service provider network
• Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to implement managed services and Internet access
• Describe MPLS solutions for IPv6 and inter-domain communication
• Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services