Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$3,000 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
8 – 12 Jul 2019
29 Oct – 1 Nov 2019 (9am – 7pm)
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed is a Microsoft Digital Class (DMOC Class). You are required to bring your own device.|
Get hands-on instruction and practice planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server® 2012 R2 enterprise infrastructure in this 5-day Microsoft Official course. This course is part two in a series of two courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to design and implement a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The two courses collectively cover designing, planning, deploying, securing, monitoring, automating, and virtualizing an enterprise server infrastructure. This course covers the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secure infrastructure with focus on Active Directory® Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). Participants will also learn the skills needed to plan and deploy virtual machines including self-service and automation of virtual machine deployments as well as planning and implementing a monitoring strategy that includes Microsoft® System Center 2012 R2- Operations Manager. This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Exam 414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure, which is the fifth of five exams required for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
NOTE: Labs in this course are based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises and have experience administering Windows Server 2012 R2 and have an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent skills.
• Describe an enterprise data center
• Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012
• Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure
• Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V®
• Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012
• Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 – Operations Manager
• Plan and implement an application and a file services infrastructure that is highly available
• Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012
• Plan and implement a business continuity strategy in a Windows Server 2012 environment
• Plan and implement a PKI deployment, and plan and implement a certificate management solution
• Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access
• Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders
• Plan and implement an AD RMS deployment, plan and manage AD RMS templates and access, and plan and implement external access to AD RMS services
Module 1: Overview of Management in an Enterprise Data Center
Module 2: Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
Module 3: Planning and Implementing Networks and Storage for Virtualization
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
Module 5: Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
Module 6: Planning and Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
Module 8: Planning and Implementing a High Availability Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
Module 9: Planning and Implementing a Business Continuity Strategy
Module 10: Planning and Implementing a Public Key Infrastructure
Module 11: Planning and Implementing an Identity Federation Infrastructure
Module 12: Planning and Implementing Data Access for Users and Devices
Module 13: Planning and Implementing an Information Rights Management Infrastructure
Click Here for full course outline
NOTE: The official practice test is available for this exam, you may sign up the practice test as an add-on to your certification package.
Practice Test 70-414
This practice test contains 121 questions and robust explanations.
The 70-414 Exam tests the candidate’s ability to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 enterprise-scaled, highly-virtualized environment.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certification:
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
Master the 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure content and be ready for exam day success – quickly – with this practice test.
This test contains 121 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Design and implement identity and access solutions – 30 questions
- Manage and maintain a server infrastructure – 27 questions
- Plan and implement a highly available enterprise infrastructure – 32 questions
- Plan and implement a server virtualization infrastructure – 32 questions
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you’ll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.