Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security
8.30am to 5.30pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$4,850(excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course provides update training on the key features of the Cisco ASA, including the ASA FirePOWER Services Module and ASA Clustering.
The main changes in SASAA v2.1 compared to SASAA v2.0 include updating the ASA FirePower Services Module coverage with the Firepower 6.0.0 software version.
• Describe the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls, ASAv, ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, 5516-X, and ASASM and implement new ASA 9.4.1 features
• Implement Cisco ASA Identity Firewall policies
• Install and set up the Cisco FirePOWER Services Module (SFR)
• Implement Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
• Implement Cisco ASA Clustering
• Describe Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and Change of Authorization Support