Exam Registration (for Avantus’ students and trainees)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org the voucher redemption code indicated in the exam letter given to you. *Do note that the redemption code is NOT the actual voucher
- The exam administrator will proceed with your exam registration and a confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful registration
- Inform Avantus/Exam Admin at least 2 working days before exam date
- Avantus is unable to accept any last minute requests for cancellations/rescheduling for exam on the actual exam date. No refunds will be made.
- Failure to turn up for scheduled exam will be considered as “No Show”
- You may register your exam via www.pearsonvue.com.
- Our exam schedules can be viewed online once you select Avantus Training as your preferred testing centre.
- Credit Card will be used for the online payment.
- Inform PearsonVUE at 800-448-1552 (toll-free) at least 2 working days before exam date.
- Inform PearsonVUE as well, in the case of last minute cancelling /rescheduling.
- Failure to turn up for the scheduled exam will be considered as “No Show”
Time of Arrival at the Testing Centre
- Students are required to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time
- You are required to provide 2 (TWO) forms of identification, one with a signature and one with a verifiable photo of yourself
- Forms of identification can be:
- Driver’s License
- Student ID
- Credit Card
- You are not allowed to bring any personal items such as:
- Books/Notes (unless it is a Open Book Exam)
- Alarm Clocks
- A locker will be provided for you. You are to store all belongings in the locker provided.
Exam Results/Score Report
Your score report is printed automatically when you finish your exams. However, BETA exam will not be furnished with any score reports.
Good Luck and Have a Great Examination