Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$3,000 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
22 – 26 Jul 2019
16 – 20 Sep 2019
18 – 22 Nov 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed is a Microsoft Digital Class (DMOC Class). You are required to bring your own device.|
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013
• Plan and configure the Mailbox server role
• Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013
• Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013
• Securely plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server
• Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013
• Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013
• Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization
• Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an antispam solution
• Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013
• Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
Module 6: Planning and Implementing High Availability
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
Module 8: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Click Here for full course Outline
NOTE: The official practice test is available for this exam, you may sign up the practice test as an add-on to your certification package.
Practice Test 70-341
This practice test contains 126 questions and robust explanations.
Candidates for the 70-341 exam are professionals who plan, install, configure, and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization. Candidates for this exam should have hands-on experience with designing, installing, configuring, and managing an Exchange infrastructure and Exchange Server roles.
Passing Exam 70-341 counts as credit toward the following certification:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Messaging
• Microsoft Partner Network Competency: Midmarket Solutions Provider
Master the 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this practice test.
This test contains 126 questions and covers the following objectives:
• Design and Manage an Exchange Infrastructure – 22 questions
• Install, Configure, and Manage the Mailbox Role – 43 questions
• Plan, Install, Configure, and Manage Client Access – 29 questions
• Plan, Install, Configure, and Manage Transport – 32 questions
Exchange lets you tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control. Move to the cloud overnight, deploy on-premises, or manage a hybrid deployment with mailboxes that are both online and on-premises. Manage powerful capabilities, including data loss prevention and site mailboxes, from the easy-to-use, web-based Exchange admin center. Role-based access helps you manage Exchange efficiently and delegate tasks. With Exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies, your users can keep important data in one place and you can
Exchange lets your users be more productive by helping them manage increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices and work together more effectively as teams. With an uncluttered inbox that focuses on the relevant and important information, your users can get more done, faster. Enhance collaboration with Site mailboxes that let users get up to speed quickly on teams they join and share information easily. Co-authoring, document storage, and versioning are provided by SharePoint, while messaging is handled by Exchange. Simplify communications by customizing Exchange by integrating web-based apps for Outlook and Outlook Web App. Single sign-on to multiple apps reduces complexity for users.
Exchange helps protect business communication and sensitive information, simplifying internal and regulatory compliance. Built-in defenses against viruses, spam, and phishing attacks actively protect your communications. Data loss prevention features identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis, and Policy Tips in Outlook inform users about policy violations before sensitive data is sent. Your compliance officers can run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business from the eDiscovery Center to identify, hold, and analyze your organization’s data. The data always remains in place, so you never have to manage a separate store of data.