Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$3,000 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
1 – 5 Jul 2019
9 – 13 Sep 2019
11 – 15 Nov 20119
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
|Do note that this course listed is a Microsoft Digital Class (DMOC Class). You are required to bring your own device.|
Get hands-on instruction and practice configuring advanced Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, services in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part three in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery services as well as access and information provisioning and protection technologies such as Dynamic Access Control (DAC), and Web Application Proxy integration with AD FS and Workplace Join.
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, which is the third of three exams required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential.
Note: Labs in this course are based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM
• Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files
• Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests
• Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations
• Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment
• Implement an AD RMS deployment
• Implement an AD FS deployment
• Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB)
• Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB
• Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering
• Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service
• Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster
• Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements
Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
Module 6: Implementing AD CS
Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
Module 8: Implementing and Administering AD FS
Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
Module 12: Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Click here for full course Outline
NOTE: The official practice test is available for this exam, you may sign up the practice test as an add-on to your certification package.
Practice Test 70-412
This practice test contains 156 questions and robust explanations. Update contains R2 material.
Practice Test 70-412 prepares candidates for the Microsoft exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services who configure computers that run Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and its advanced services. Candidates for this exam should have hands-on experience configuring servers and services. Contains R2 material.
Passing Exam 70-412 counts as credit toward the following certification:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012
Master the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services content and be ready for exam day success – quickly – with this practice test.
70-412 test contains 156 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Configure and Manage High Availability – 26 questions
- Configure File and Storage Solutions – 23 questions
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions – 28 questions
- Configure Network Services – 20 questions
- Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure – 29 questions
- Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery – 30 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft Support
- Microsoft TechNet
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you’ll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.