Adobe InDesign CS6
8.30am to 5.30pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$470 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
23 – 24 May 2019
20 – 21 Jun 2019
5 – 6 Aug 2019
19 – 20 Sep 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course is specially designed for new and existing Adobe InDesign users whom want to learn how to create their professional page layout designs effortlessly. After the course, the participant will be able to create marketing materials like newsletters, advertisements, books and brochures with Adobe InDesign.
Module 1: Getting to know InDesign CS6
Module 2: Browse files
Module 3: Page Design
Module 4: Text Controls
Module 5: Shape Design
Module 6: Course Color Information
Module 7: Working with imported files
Module 8: Building tables for presentation
Module 9: Create special Effects
Module 10: Produce Final Output
Module 11: Bonus Topics
Click Here for full course outline
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.
|Eligible Courses||Type of Course||All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||Singapore Citizens|
|Aged ≥ 40 years||Aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $1,900/month|
|Non-Certifiable Courses approved by SSG||All||$2/hour|
* For Company-sponsored (SME) Students Only
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure and monetize their content across every channel and screen.
We love to explore, tinker and mix things up to make things work better. You can see the results everywhere — in our award-winning research and hundreds of patents; our “innovation-in-a-box” program that’s spawned new product offerings; and the employee check-ins that have inspired our people to do their best work.
Through our Adobe Youth Voices program, students are learning how to use digital media to spur social change. It’s just one of the ways we’re enhancing education around the world — and we’re equally invested in improving our environment and our communities.