Adobe Flash CS6 Pro
9.00am to 5.00pm
80 Jurong East Street 21 #04-04
Devan Nair Institute
S$700 (excl of G.S.T)
|2019 Course Dates
6 – 8 May 2019
29 – 31 Jul 2019
30 Sep – 2 Oct 2019
|None of the published dates will work for you? Speak to our training consultants for a private tuition arrangement or a closed door training.|
This course will prepare the new and existing Adobe Flash user for an Adobe Certified Associate Exam. After the course, the user is able to develop creative designs. For those seeking employment that requires demonstrating the ability to use digital media needed to plan, design, build, and maintain effective communications, Adobe Certified Associate is a certification program that validates the skills of job seekers.
Module 1: Setting project requirements
Module 2: Identifying rich media design elements
Module 3: Understanding Adobe Flash Professional CS6
Module 4: Evaluating rich media elements
Module 5: Building rich media elements
Module 6: Bonus Topics
Click Here for full course outline
The general eligibility criteria are:
• Candidates must be Singapore Citizen(s) or Permanent Resident(s) of Singapore.
• Candidates must be fully sponsored by the Applicant Company for supportable cost components (such as Course fees) incurred on the training course.
• Candidates must attain a minimum of 75% attendance for the approved courses for funding.
• Candidates repeating training in the same course will not be eligible for Training Assistance.
• Candidates shall fulfill such other conditions of eligibility as applicable to SSG Schemes which may be amended, revised, modified or varied from time to time and at any time in The Agency’s sole discretion.
• Candidates must be persons employed by the Applicant Company, in accordance to the Employment Act, except for sole proprietors and partners, working directors, commission-based agents and members of co-operatives. To illustrate, candidates who are recruited solely for the purpose of training and be released shortly from employment thereafter are not eligible for Training Assistance. To further illustrate, candidates who are employed on different terms of employment during and after training may also lead to The Agency concluding that they are not genuine employees and the objective and spirit of the Scheme has been violated.
• Candidates must complete the full course whilst in the Applicant Company’s employment.
• The Approved Courses for Funding attended must be relevant to the candidates’ current job and in line with the business needs of the Applicant Company.
|Eligible Courses||Type of Course||All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||Singapore Citizens|
|Aged ≥ 40 years||Aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $1,900/month|
|Non-Certifiable Courses approved by SSG||All||$2/hour|
* For Company-sponsored (SME) Students Only
Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure and monetize their content across every channel and screen.
We love to explore, tinker and mix things up to make things work better. You can see the results everywhere — in our award-winning research and hundreds of patents; our “innovation-in-a-box” program that’s spawned new product offerings; and the employee check-ins that have inspired our people to do their best work.
Through our Adobe Youth Voices program, students are learning how to use digital media to spur social change. It’s just one of the ways we’re enhancing education around the world — and we’re equally invested in improving our environment and our communities.