Saxons' computer training rooms have been specifically designed to maximise learning potential and enhance efficiency and productivity of training sessions.
Concentration and comfort are critical for a successful training session. Our computer training rooms are bright and modern with natural light and high ceilings and are airconditioned providing the conditions for optimal learning. Saxons' computer training rooms have been designed by an ergonomics specialist and offer a flexible configuration and style to meet individual needs.
Saxons offer High Spec and Low Spec training rooms depending on your training needs. Our state of the art PC labs vary in size, with 36 being the largest lab size. Larger computer rooms can be built on demand. Please enquire for further details.
Access to our computer training rooms is available from 8.00am to 5.30pm during the working week as well as after hours and on weekends to accommodate individual needs.
Saxon Sydney Facilities:
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP3) or Microsoft Windows Vista
Business Edition (SP1)
• Microsoft Office 2003 SBE (SP2) or Microsoft Office 2007 SBE
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 8
• ActiveX Control
• Adobe Acrobat Reader 9
• Adobe Flash Player
• Adobe Shockwave Player
• Java Runtime Environment
• MS Virtual PC 2007
• Common Utilities & Applications (WinZip)
• All Critical & Security updates to date
• Dell OptiPlex 960 Minitower
• Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8400 (3.0GHz, 6MB L2 cache,
• Enhanced Intel Speedstep® Technology
• Intel EM64T
• Intel Virtualization Technology
• 8GB (4x2GB) NECC Dual Channel DDR2 800MHz SDRAM
• 80GB SATA 7200RPM HDD
• 250GB SATA 7200RPM 2nd HDD
• DVD R/W on Instructors PC
• Integrated Intel 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet LAN controller
• Integrated ADI 1984a High Definition Audio