Saxons' computer training rooms have been specifically designed to maximise learning potential and enhance efficiency and productivity of training sessions.
Concentration and comfort are critical for a successful training session. Our computer training rooms are bright and modern with natural light and high ceilings and are airconditioned providing the conditions for optimal learning. Saxons' computer training rooms have been designed by an ergonomics specialist and offer a flexible configuration and style to meet individual needs.
Saxons offer High Spec and Low Spec training rooms depending on your training needs. Our state of the art PC labs vary in size, with 36 being the largest lab size. Larger computer rooms can be built on demand. Please enquire for further details.
Access to our computer training rooms is available from 8.00am to 5.30pm during the working week as well as after hours and on weekends to accommodate individual needs.
Saxon Brisbane Facilities:
• Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition or Microsoft Windows
XP Professional (SP2)
• Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7
• ActiveX Control
• Adobe Acrobat Reader 8
• Java Runtime Environment
• MS VPC 2007
• Critical & Security Updates to date
• Dell OptiPlex 745 Minitower
• Intel Core 2 Duo processor E6400 (2.13GHz, 2MB L2 cache w/VT,
1066MHz FSB, Intel(R) EM64T)
• 4GB (4x1GB) NECC Dual Channel DDR2 667MHz SDRAM Memory
• Pri 80GB SATA 7200RPM HDD, Sec 250GB SATA 7200RPM HDD
• 16X Max DVD +/- RW with Dual Layer Write Capabilities
• Integrated Broadcom 10/100/1000 Ethernet NIC
• 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 PCI-Express x16 with dual DVI monitor
• 19" UltraSharp Flat Panel LCD Monitor (Analog & DVI)